Silk Oil of Morocco Silk World

Silk Oil of Morocco Silk World
“I feel honoured that salons trust me and my products, I am over whelmed with the emails direct from the end users and am on a mission to continue giving them new, safe and chemical free products that make them look and feel good. I often can’t sleep at night, my brain is constantly going all the time, trying to find and develop new products. I feel exhausted and sometimes feel like it’s all too much, but then….another salon comes on board and another customer calls me personally and I smile and my strength returns” Owner & Creator of Silk Oil of Morocco – Shirley Piscina

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Miss Galaxy Australia Pagent Finalist 2012!


Rochelle Emanuel Smith
Finalist for the Miss Galaxy Australia Pagent 2012 enjoying her Silk oil of Morocco Products! :)

To prepare for these photos I...
- Washed hair with sulphate free shampoo and conditioner
- Towel dried then applied rephair
...
- Before blowdrying applied protectant.
- Popped in the hair extensions I purchased at the expo a while back so they are yours also.
- Used the silk primer
- The beige foundation
- Lightly dusted the beige mineral makeup with kabuki brush.
- Used the AMAZING mascara, (that blew me away, so excited about that product!)
- Applied the lip treatment and Woala!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment