Silk Oil of Morocco Silk World

Silk Oil of Morocco Silk World
“I feel honoured that salons trust me and my products, I am over whelmed with the emails direct from the end users and am on a mission to continue giving them new, safe and chemical free products that make them look and feel good. I often can’t sleep at night, my brain is constantly going all the time, trying to find and develop new products. I feel exhausted and sometimes feel like it’s all too much, but then….another salon comes on board and another customer calls me personally and I smile and my strength returns” Owner & Creator of Silk Oil of Morocco – Shirley Piscina

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Michael Brown Loves Silk... and You Will Too...

With over 10 years experience in the Australian beauty industry, Michael Brown has touched the lives of many women across the country, empowering them to wear a make-up look or to further understand the world of beauty.

Michael has had many experiences in the ...world of fashion with directing many backstage teams in some of Australia's largest fashion shows as well as working very closely with top Australian designers.
His strong presence amongst the Australian beauty media is where he excels in tutorials, conveying application trends and techniques in all things beauty.

Michael has had the pleasure of working on many Australian and International celebrities including; Gisele Bunchden, Miranda Kerr, Juliette Binoche, Yasemin Le Bon and Jennifer Hawkins to name a few.

Michael now regularly appears and shares his views on Make-up Artistry and Beauty on Channel 9's MORNINGS program with host's Sonia Kruger and David Campbell. He also contributes weekly to Rescu.com.au as a Beauty Expert, sharing his experiences and knowledge on all things Make-up and Beauty.



No comments:

Post a Comment