Silk Oil of Morocco Silk World

Silk Oil of Morocco Silk World
“I feel honoured that salons trust me and my products, I am over whelmed with the emails direct from the end users and am on a mission to continue giving them new, safe and chemical free products that make them look and feel good. I often can’t sleep at night, my brain is constantly going all the time, trying to find and develop new products. I feel exhausted and sometimes feel like it’s all too much, but then….another salon comes on board and another customer calls me personally and I smile and my strength returns” Owner & Creator of Silk Oil of Morocco – Shirley Piscina

Thursday 11 April 2013

Silk Oil of Morocco at Salon Melbourne THIS WEEKEND!


Silk's Editorial Piece in Last Months TOP 

Beauty Magazine - SPA Australasia!! Be sure

 not to miss out on Incredible Expo Specials 

Offered By Silk Oil of Morocco at Salon 

Melbourne. Not to mention Brand New 

Product Launches...Silk has something 

Special in-store... Sunday 14th and Monday 

15th of April...Be there!


No comments:

Post a Comment