Silk Oil of Morocco Silk World

Silk Oil of Morocco Silk World
“I feel honoured that salons trust me and my products, I am over whelmed with the emails direct from the end users and am on a mission to continue giving them new, safe and chemical free products that make them look and feel good. I often can’t sleep at night, my brain is constantly going all the time, trying to find and develop new products. I feel exhausted and sometimes feel like it’s all too much, but then….another salon comes on board and another customer calls me personally and I smile and my strength returns” Owner & Creator of Silk Oil of Morocco – Shirley Piscina

Friday 10 January 2014

Silk on TV - The Shopping Channel Canada 19-12-13

The Shopping Channel is headquartered in Mississauga, Canada. A leading interactive, multi-channel retailer, offering a vast assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. The Shopping Channel incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry leaders to provide a unique shopping experience. 

Silk Oil of Morocco was featured on The Shopping Channel just before Christmas on the 19th and 20th of December 2013. Australian presenter and make-up artist Jacqui Hutton presented on the day alongside a team of stunning Silk Models. This show was a great success with products sold on the day including; Silk Oil of Morocco's Intense Moisture and Volumizing Range as well as Silk's miricale product - Silk Oil of Morocco Hair & Skin Treatment.


www.theshoppingchannel.com









No comments:

Post a Comment