Silk Oil of Morocco Silk World

Silk Oil of Morocco Silk World
“I feel honoured that salons trust me and my products, I am over whelmed with the emails direct from the end users and am on a mission to continue giving them new, safe and chemical free products that make them look and feel good. I often can’t sleep at night, my brain is constantly going all the time, trying to find and develop new products. I feel exhausted and sometimes feel like it’s all too much, but then….another salon comes on board and another customer calls me personally and I smile and my strength returns” Owner & Creator of Silk Oil of Morocco – Shirley Piscina

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Japan and Silk Oil of Morocco, a winning team for the 6th time!!







Company owners Shirley & Peter Piscina are currently visiting Japan, amid the blooming Cherry Blossom Trees for the
Grand Opening
of the 6th Silk Oil of Morocco store, in Yokohama.
"It's an exciting time for our company and we are thrilled to have such a prominent presence here in Japan. Our range proudly boasts that we offer something for every-body!”
“People are aware and they want a product that isn't made up of mostly ‘nasties and fillers’. There is a very real desire from the public for a product that delivers on its promises"

“We know our range will do this and much more!”





http://oilofmoroccoshop.com.au/

 


















1 comment:

  1. This is valuable information about on this topic. The content of this blog is very nice and interesting.
    moroccan beauty products

    ReplyDelete