Silk Oil of Morocco Silk World

Silk Oil of Morocco Silk World
“I feel honoured that salons trust me and my products, I am over whelmed with the emails direct from the end users and am on a mission to continue giving them new, safe and chemical free products that make them look and feel good. I often can’t sleep at night, my brain is constantly going all the time, trying to find and develop new products. I feel exhausted and sometimes feel like it’s all too much, but then….another salon comes on board and another customer calls me personally and I smile and my strength returns” Owner & Creator of Silk Oil of Morocco – Shirley Piscina

Friday 14 March 2014

QVC ITALY Shopping Channel...SILK SELLS OUT !!!


NEWS FLASH: 12th March 2014
SILK Oil of Morocco on QVC TV, ITALY... 
SHOCKED SELLOUT BY 3:00 PM!

Silk Oil of Morocco products currently screening on QVC Italy (watch show here), have been so well received, the product line sold out well before predicted.

In the shows popular 'Today's Special Value' segment, the Silk Oil of Morocco range was such a hit with the Italian audience, that instead of stocks lasting well into the late evening - the range was SOLD OUT by 3:00pm

 


Hair & Skin Treatment SerumAvailable Sizes: 
 12ml. 60ml. 125ml. 500ml



This is a fabulous result for everyone involved.
This outcome shows a genuine consumer interest in Hair, Skin & Body products that are both safe and effective.

The trend towards more natural ingredients, 
less fillers and nasties, leading to a healthier product seems more obvious each day as we see sales moving towards the companies that take their product lines seriously and respect their customer’s desires and needs.


http://oilofmoroccoshop.com.au/


No comments:

Post a Comment